Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 5

5 has always been my favorite number.
I always chose to be #5 for any sport.
I have 5 kids...
I even like the look of the actual number.  Big round belly, nice little cap on top.
It's cool.

So when I got Megersa's referral on November the 5th, 2009, I just thought that was something extra special.

His little face has been in our heads and hearts for 4 years now.
He's a fabulous kid.
His 4 year old little self is still pushing all the buttons that a preschooler does...he's still trying the lying thing even though I feel like he MUST know he's not good at it.

But he is loving.  Especially with baby Neve. All my boys love their sister, but Megersa is the first to want to crawl around and play with her.  He gives lots of hugs and likes to dance with this hilarious booty pop. (I really should get a video of it.)
Constantly asking us questions about animals - specific to "which runs faster and why."
Challenging our sanity as all of our children do, and expanding our hearts in love.

Here's to your referral day, Seka!! :)
LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN!
Fall 2009:
Fall 2013:

No comments:

Post a Comment