Thursday, January 30, 2014

Neve is 1!

 


Like Jerry Seinfeld says "You know you're first couple birthdays and your last couple birthdays are kinda similar:  You don't even know it's your birthday, people have to tell you "theese are your friends..." You're usually the least excited person there...AND you usually need a little help with the cake blow."
True that.
She didn't know.  But we still had a good time celebrating her.

Truth be told she wouldn't have cared less what we dressed her in...though I loved her cute new birthday outfit, and she actually didn't really eat her cake. 
But oh well.
It official because it's documented...
I guess my baby is one now. :)



My girly side was reborn with the entrance of this girl into the world.
Each day I get to view God's goodness and grace through my kids...
But as an extra bonus He has answered my prayer for a daughter and allowed me to observe just how special and unique and DIFFERENT he's made male and female.
Naturally.
And beautifully.
All fearfully and wonderfully made...like Neve.

No comments:

Post a Comment