Friday, February 14, 2014

Out of Love

On this Valentines Day I showed my love to 4 of my children by sterilizing their oldest brother...

Cale came home from school and said someone threw up at his Valentines Day party.
WITHOUT hesitation I almost yelled - Wash Your Hands!!
But upon viewing his less-than-stellar job I said, "...lets do it once again."

Then made him put on hand sanitizer.
....thinking more about it I said - "Ya know what, Cale? Strip. Lets wash these clothes...
...And your coat.
...and ya know what else? Get in the bath tub...and scrub." 


My bewildered 6 old looked at me with confused eyes and says: 
"All this damage control for me being 12 feet from someone throwing up." 
Oh, YES!! 

...I sterilize because I love my kids.

but I. DO. NOT. LOVE. THE. FLU.)

No comments:

Post a Comment