Monday, May 28, 2012

lake time.


Based on these pics you might think only one brother enjoyed himself...
But both had a great time!  We think M was just trying to figuring the water out....
My mom (aka Grammie) and I took the boys to Cunningham Falls yesterday.  We packed a lunch and got there by 10:30am.  Didn't stay terribly long, because, even though it wasn't as hot as it was going to get for the day by 1pm, we had certainly gotten our skins worth. :)
Anyway, I don't think Megersa has any memory of water other than our darling 1.5 ft deep baby pool or the bathtub, so he was a little tentative at first...  Then he got fearless and I had to catch him from floating away...  Thankfully he stayed at a happy medium most of the time though. 
Cale was of course, his non-bashful self and joined himself in on conversations and football tosses without a care in the world.  I honestly believe he thinks everyone is his friend.
He's rad.
Next time I'll try and remember to bring their kick boards, inner-tubes and goggles.  I was sorry for them that I forgot them... Oh well.  Good times were had regardless. 
I can't wait to see how they fare at the beach this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment