Monday, June 4, 2012

these boots are made for walkin....

My boys - ESPECIALLY my Mege - is always wearing boots.
And I think he knows it's hot outside...Cale reminds him it's summertime.
But still, he dons his boots.
Winter boots.
After envisioning how my feet would be sweating in anything other than bare feet or flip flops, I was determined to take away his boots and pack them up.  I didn't want to leave him with nothing though - I understand he doesn't like when his feet are dirty.  But winter boots in 90 degree weather is a little much....
So, I wandered into the mess that is the far half of our laundry room...and purposely dug through the gigantic tub of boys shoes we have saved for future piggies - because I seemed to recall someone recently giving us a pair or two of rain boots....

A size too big doesn't matter - M wears them with pride.
Cale was jealous he didn't have rain boots........so we prayed about it and I'm happy to report that God DOES care about the little things!  I was able to find him an awesome pair at the Goodwill just yesterday for under $3.  ;)
Even still, Cale isn't as attached to his boots as M is.   I think he understands outdoor temperature better....or just sweats more. lol.

Anyway, because I went through the trouble of telling this story, 
I feel compelled to back it up with evidence:





They're crazy, but ya just gotta love 'em!



No comments:

Post a Comment