Sunday, August 25, 2013

6 months

Busted!
Wow.  I'm way behind here.
Lil miss is almost 7 months.
But better late than Neve-r. (get it!?) ;)
At the 6 month mark - where was Neve?

Sitting up for sure.  Started that at the end of her 5th month. 
Now she can go from sitting to belly, then back to sitting.
She is ever-so-close to crawling as well...when she has belly time.

Mommy is still a sucker and holds her all. the. time.

Probably why she's super attached to me..... 
Last baby - hard to watch her grow up.

I painted her toenails for the first time this month, and even though I didn't think I would - it was super cute.  (Sheppy also got a manicure thanks to Grammie. ;)
We are considering getting her ears pierced soon.  Despite my hoping, she most definitely has Cale's super sticky-uppy hair. Not that people say she's a boy or anything...but the mini mohawk that just naturally forms is a little less than feminine. 

Neve is sleeping through the night like a champ.  Sometimes it takes her a long time to get down, but I usually don't hear much more than a peep until at least 4 - sometimes even 6am.
Naps are still crappy.  We call her no-nap Neve.
Oh well.  Can't win it all. :)
Gosh...my timeline is meshing together so 6 months will end with the above (albeit short recap).


Now on to pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment