Tuesday, September 3, 2013

M4

Megersa is 4!!  Back to the even numbers...
0, 2, 4, 6.  (I love when Cale says that Neve is "zero.")

This year we didn't do a party for Seka.  He doesn't want one.
Grammie came out for a surprise visit, so that was great fun for him.
Megersa's birthday choice was breakfast.  And his pick was IHOP with Daddy.
He got a great big pancake with chocolate chips.
He requested a "firetruck cake with blueberries and strawberries" - strange I thought...but I obliged.
He got presents from us, Grammie, Nana & Pop-Pop and Miss Wendy.
Calls from family too.
While opening his present from us (the guitar in pics) he said "I hope this is a great big book about sharks." ...sorry pal. ;)

A note from Mom:
Megersa - you are our wild child.  You wear your heart on your sleeve and are currently testing how much you can push but still receive love.  And we do love you!!  You still have some food issues - currently you are not a fan of pizza or mac & cheese - though you argue with Cale that those are your favorite meals...  You tell us you don't like playing alone, but when you are alone in the bathroom or suppose to be napping you will sit quietly and sing or talk to yourself.  Everything is a weapon to you...you love to "fight bad guys."  Daddy and I are constantly telling you to put your sticks down.  I get the feeling you will be one of our first ER trips.... You love all your siblings and constantly tell me how much you love me and that "Mommy is beautiful and I am handsome." 
You will not allow anyone to call you Seka except for your brothers.  And you do not entertain any other nicknames besides.  You still go to bed super late at night and wake up with Cale when the sun comes up, but I'm hoping in time your lil body will regulate into a more normal sleep pattern. :)
You are mischievous, energetic, and extremely loveable.
And you're 4 now!  Hooray!!  :)
We ALL love you,
Mommy










No comments:

Post a Comment