Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Big C

My Cale knows his full name:
"My first name is Cale.  My Middle name is Timothy.  My last name is Nester.  Cale Timothy Nester."
And he knows his nickname.  "Mommy, sometimes you call me Big C...and that's okay."
He's a smart boy.
....AND a funny funny boy.

Here are some recent Cale quotes:
9.13.11 
(conversation heard from the two in the bathroom - one on the potty) 
Megersa: Cale, you're mean.
Cale: Mommy, Megersa said I'm mean!! I'm NOT mean! Megersa, I'm not gonna talk to you...or play with you....
M: Cale?
C: WHAT?!
M: I love you.
C: I love you too.

9.12.11  
(I thought I'd ask Cale what he learned in moppets today as I looked at his craft)...
me: Cale, what day did God make the animals?
Cale: ...on Wednesday!!

9.1.11
Cale: Megersa, do you wanna go outside with me and play with bubbles?
Megersa: No.
Cale: FINE!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY FUN TODAY!!

8.31.11 
Mommy: Cale, do you know why God tells us to obey our parents?
Cale: Yes. He's trying to get us to heaven...

8.27.11 
Cale: Daddy, can we go outside to play? 
Daddy: No. It's raining.
Cale: Okay (walks away and goes downstairs) 
Cale: (yells) Daddy......I'm disappointed!

8.1.11 
Cale: Remember when the fishy died and you flushed him? Did he still go to heaven?
Daddy: Yep
Cale: (thinking for a few seconds) ...so does our poop go to heaven?

7.20.11 
Mommy: Cale, who is your hero? Is Daddy your hero?
C: No...Megersa is!

6.24.11 
Cale:  Mommy, you didn't leave me out breakfast today so I had to.
Mommy:  Had to what?
Cale:  To eat my boogers.

5.15.11 
(Hearing Cale outside having a conversation with someone...I look, but I see no one.)
Mommy: Who you talking to buddy?
Cale: Oh, no one...just that bird over there...

4.17.11 
Cale: Mommy, you have hair like Rapunzel's...but not as long......and it's brown.

3.31.11 
Nana: Cale, I'm telling ya, one of your brothers looks just like you...do you know who it is?
Cale: Yeah...Megersa. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment