Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Dr. Suess morning





The Sun did not shine.
It was too wet to play.
We were stuck in our bumbos
'cause Mommy put us that way.










I sat there with Shepherd,
We sat there...we two.
And I said how I wished
we had something to view!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And then they appeared
with a loud sort of noise...
We looked out and saw them,
the two older boys...

They said to us, why do you sit there like that?Perhaps it is wet...the sun is not shining,
but we are all wet...yet we still are smiling! ;)






Okay, so I can't finish the book with pictures of my kids...
But, after I put the twins down for a nap, I thought it might be fun to continue our Dr. Suess morning.

As a fun surprise I read Green Eggs and Ham:

















And then we ate some!

No comments:

Post a Comment