Monday, January 2, 2012

AGAIN??

I heard it again tonight at the store.
And I've heard it so many times that it's getting kinda old.
4 boys?!
FOUR??
No girls?  (*gasp*)
Don't you want a girl?
Will you try for a girl?
Will you adopt a girl?
I don't know HOW you do it...
OMG!! God bless you...God love ya.

It is true.
Technically I have 4 boys.
But you know what?
They are my SONS!!!
They are loved as much as a girl would, could, or ever will be loved!
...I do not wish I had less of them OR that one of them was a girl.
Tim and I think it'd be awesome if God blessed us with a daughter, but it couldn't ever take away from the joy that we already have in these boys:




Look at how beautiful they are....
Please don't pity me.
Be jealous. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Next time they ask just say "No I don't want another girl stealing all my thunder. I was meant to be surrounded by all males." That will shut them up :)

    I am jelous! Except for anything involving diaper changing of course. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three boys and 1 daughter. We are expecting again in March and when we found out it was a boy everyone was totally amazed...same as you! 4 boys?! Don't you need another daughter?!?! Are you disappointed about another boy? LOL Oh...some people.

    ReplyDelete