Sunday, January 15, 2012

One funny kid.

Usually it's Cale who gets the posts about the funny things he says and does...
BUT...Megersa's been cracking us up recently....
(though big brother is often featured):

12.15.11 -
M: Mommy, pese open dis noglobe for me? (trying to twist it open)
me: No buddy, we don't open snow globes...
Cale: Megersa...you just need to throw it on the floor really hard and it'll break open.
M: otay.
me: .......Hold it.  NO!!!

12.10.11 -
Megersa: What is dat?
Cale: Those are the snowflakes me and Mommy made that Mommy hanged up.  They aren't real.
Megs: Can I eat them?
Cale: No...it's just paper.  You don't eat paper.
Megersa: Can I eat you, Cale?
C: No!  That's not funny Megersa, you're being mean, you can't eat me.  You can just eat food.
M: I can eat bad guys. *chomp*

11.30.11 -
Cale: Mommy, you're so beautiful.

me: Thank you Cale.
Megersa: Mommy, you're so....you're so....heavy. 

11.7.11 -
I'm glad Megs is potty trained...but it still sorta grosses me out then he sits there saying:
"Here my poop comes...gonna be a giant one....a great big giant one." yuck.

9.28.11 -
Megersa locked himself in the bathroom after he pooped on the potty. Cale and I are instructing him to "UNLOCK IT! TURN THE LITTLE KNOB!" After minutes of silence we hear a faint "I dont want to."
(I suppose even the smallest of boys enjoy some quiet time on the throne.)

No comments:

Post a Comment