Friday, January 6, 2012

like mommy....like daddy

I kid you not...today at the grocery store (with the twins in the front cart seat) someone asked me which baby was mine.
"Both."
Wait...are they twins??
"Yep."
She was in disbelief for awhile....
ha ha.

You've all seen the families with identical looking kids at various ages....
I suspect that the children look so similar because their parents look alike.

I don't really think Tim and I look like each other...and apparently, our twins dont even look related. ;)
They do however, look like Mommy and Daddy, respectively.


Not convinced??
How about now......
                              Mommy:                                      Thaddeus:

Daddy (on Right):                                    Shepherd:
All the babies seen above are around the 10 month age.
...only 2 months away from a double birthday party!! :)
 
Happy 10 months sweet boys!!  Time is going way too fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment