Wednesday, June 5, 2013

double trouble

I have to keep a running list....
So when my twins are grown and have their own kids I can say (in my most empathetic yet secretely sarcastic voice): "Oh yeah?  Your toddler spilled his milk? on the kitchen floor?  That's too bad - HERE'S A LIST OF WHAT YOU and your twin DID AS KIDS!!!"
bwahahahahaha!

T- spilling half the laundry detergent on CLEAN clothes (at least if they were dirty clothes I could have marked it down as a chore) ;)
??- leaving banana parts hidden in the cabinet drawer as a surprise to find later...
T&S - drawing on every wall with markers, chalk, pen, pencil and crayons...oh yeah, and the couch too.  and the bench, cabinets, futon, toys, tables, counters..............
S -getting the windex and spraying his brothers in the face with it.
S- stripping himself "nahhhhkie" after having pooped...then proceeding to rub his bum all over 2 bare mattresses. NASTY.
S - slicking himself down in soap while T sprays him with Lysol.
T&S -getting into the ethnic hair care products.  There's a reason it's not for "peach hair." ;)
T&S -enjoying 'naked dancing time' with Daddy, only to thank him by pooping and peeing on the floor.  Daddy regretted that decision immediately.
S- spilling a bottle of water on the couch.
T -spilling his cup of ice tea on the couch.

...no wait.  That was the other T - Timbo!!. ;) 

.......I can only surmise that's where all of this mischief comes from, must be a distinct Nester gene....... :)
And the list grows every day it seems.  
I'm sure in a month I'll have a whole new post full of naughty things they do.
I'll keep you posted. :)

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHH girl!!!! How I would LOVEEEE to be a fly on the many walls in your house for a day! Glad you're keeping a list of it. They are so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete