Friday, November 25, 2011

convo with Cale

After helping me peel carrots I asked Cale to clean up the peelings that fell on the floor.
Cale: Well, I can't clean them up.
Me: I know you can.
Cale: How? 
Me: Pick them up with your fingers...get some spray and use this paper towel...or sweep them up - it's your choice.
Cale: Well, I dont think I can do it.
Me: If I can do it, you can do it.
Cale: Well, I need more paper towels.
Me: We're not going to waste paper towels. I gave you one already.  Rinse it out and use it again.
Cale: Why?  How much do paper towels cost?  $100?
Me: (sarcastically) Yes.  Do you have that kind of money?
Cale: Yes.  I have alot of money....in my piggy bank.
Me:  If you have so much money, you should give some to me and Daddy.
Cale: Well.........I'll give you the money after you make me cookies.  Okay?

((by the way, don't you LOVE his new haircut?!  WE DO!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment