Monday, November 21, 2011

A Curious Kat

Some fun facts:
*My full name is Kathryn, though I never go by it (except for signing my legal name).
*I always introduce myself as Katie.
*A lot of my family (and some of my childhood friends) call me Kate...which I love.
*Even though I felt like it was the coolest nickname, only two people in my life ever called me Kat. 
*And as a young girl my dad affectionately called me Kitten.
All fun forms of my name that I can relate to. ;)

And now....this Kitty has a question.
I'd like to know:  Who are my readers?
Recently, someone who I have never "met" commented on my last post.  She said she had been following my blog for awhile but wasn't much of a poster.  Which I can relate to - I read other blogs and rarely actually write anything.  But, it got me thinking (because I thought it was super cool that I had a reader that I didn't know about!)....
Is there anyone else out there that I haven't met?

I do know some readers...my husband, a few friends from my childhood, friends from around here (who are spectacular people btw... ;)
And I happen to know some people who don't read my blog: like my mom...dad...in-laws (you know, people who barely know me....;)

But who else is interested in the stories I tell, my pictures, or the quotes from Cale...?
But who else follows the Nester life?

Would you come out from behind your screen and post a little something for me?
At least your name??
Pretty please.... :)

5 comments: