Tuesday, December 18, 2012

mischief managed

Okay, so here's the story.  This past Saturday I had meant to take Sheppy to the Urgent Care to get his eyes checked.  Turns out they close really early, so we decided on Sunday after naptime.  That left Tim to take the other 3 with him back to church in the evening and do what he needs to do with the teens.  So, Shep and I went and came back.  
He's got pink-eye in both eyes...and it's simply miserable.  Poor little buddy.  
At any rate, I figured a little Blues Clues would cheer him up.
All my boys like to sit on the coffee table and watch the show.  So, he climbed up there and was quiet as a mouse.
I sat in the kitchen cleaning up, making dinner...or doing something.
....too quiet.
I come in to find Sheppy playing with Vaseline.
Of course as any good parent would, I decided that getting the camera out to video him surely takes prescidence over cleaning him up...

No comments:

Post a Comment