Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012







 

We went to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving.
Though my mom has made a few changes to the home I grew up in...it really was like going through a time warp as I opened her door.
A 3 1/2 hour drive painfully turned into 5 1/2 - complete with stand-still traffic and many stops to pee and poop.  But, we made it.
The kids had a lot of fun with their cousins and it was great not to have to cook for the weekend!! :)
Above are some of the pics - the big family one has my sister Elizabeth, her husband Chris and their 3 girls - Heather (whom Cale swears he's gonna marry), Tessa and Gwyneth.  My brother Chet and his new wife Jolyn are on the right side in the back.  Grammie taking her usual spot in the middle, surrounded by her grandkids.
We spent Thanksgiving day with my Dad, and got another big family pic of the group there - sadly I don't have that one.
Still though...here is documented proof of our trip. :)  Another memory for 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment