Saturday, March 30, 2013

caught red bottomed


Speaking of our three year old who's trying his hand at lying.
Here's a fun one for ya:

We're having pizza for dinner...  (An all time favorite food of ALL of my boys (Tim included. ;))
Megersa asks for another piece.
"Will you eat it?"
Yeah, I'm really hungry.  I promise to eat it all.
"Okay, because there are a lot of boys here would eat it if you didn't.  I don't want you to waste it."
The commitment to finishing it is made again.

tick, tock.

"M, why aren't you eating your pizza?"
He explains about how he couldn't possibly eat this pizza that has "something brown" on it.
A cheese bubble....
Cale, Miss Wendy and I tried to explain to him that it was just a piece of cheese that bubbled up and that it still tastes good, we don't convince him.

...

"I'm all done!  I'm gonna climb out of my chair"
Miss Wendy offers to help him, but M insists that he doesn't need help.
...Odd. (Megersa will usually ALWAYS take help with everything.)
She insists she doesn't mind and takes his tray from the chair.  I pick him up and out of his seat when he starts to burst into tears.

Underneath his bum...is his bubbled pizza.

BUSTED!!




No comments:

Post a Comment