Saturday, April 20, 2013

he's funny too

All my boys are funny.  Usually they take turns saying "the dardest things."

Megersa's turn:

Tim: Hey Megersa, you're birthday is in like 5 months...what do you think you want to do?
M: I want to go to....THE JUNGLE!! 
(to be noted: Daddy's been pumping for a zoo visit... ;)

tattletailing is no fun for me to hear usually, but this one gave me a good chuckle:

M: (yelling) MOM!!! Thaddeus got a banana from the counter and he's eating it...
me: (feeding the baby) Okay. Thanks for letting me know.  It's alright.
M: (upset he didn't get his brother in trouble) ...yeah, but he threw the wrapper on the floor!!!
-get it?  the peel is the wrapper?!  I thought it was funny.......

apparently trying to get some attention he comes in the room where I'm feeding Neve:
1st.  Asks a question that he knows the answer to.
2nd.  Puts on a costume and starts dancing around.
3rd time:  with vocal chords warmed up, he belts out:  "WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"
in the middle of April, that last one got my attention and a good laugh on M's behalf. :)

lastly, just to show you that he most certainly is a 3 year old with all the random thoughts and ramblings of such here is my recent favorite:

M: Does baby Neve nap?
me:  Yes.  She naps a lot but not as long as you guys....
M: Oh. yeah everyone naps except Cale.  He doesn't nap anymore...only sometimes. me: Well cale is older...he's 6 and goes to school. they dont nap at school. when you go to school you wont nap either.
M: I can bring my bed to school!
me:  Where will you sleep when you get home?
M:  I'll bring it back.
me:  Thats a good idea but might be a lot of work...
M: ...yeah.  Hey mom?
me: yeah?
M:  When Santa comes at Christmas can I sit on his lap?
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the thought (?) process of a three year old. Hee hee hee...

    ReplyDelete