Saturday, April 6, 2013

motivation

I know I have baby weight left to lose.
Tim and I recently joined weight watchers to shed those pounds we added during my pregnancy.
It's going well, I suppose.  Slow going as weight loss is, I'm still itching to feel like I may actually get into normal clothes soon...
Or just not to be so....soft. 
We recently got the Wii Fit and have been having a lot of fun with the little exercises they have on there and the fun games that appeal to kids (Cale LOVES it).   I am quite excellent at the hula hooping one. ;)

Even still, the road to getting back to where I was before I got pregnant with lil miss is gonna be a long one.  My husband is "holding my hand" but my kids?

Cale: Mom, you know, you're a little bit skinny...but because you just had a baby, you're a little bit big too.  Not really big, just not really skinny like me.

...not as gentle. ;)

let's not just blame the princess...
taking care of this lot would cause anyone to become a secret choc-o-holic. ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment